The finish line is within sight! Well done to all of our pharmacy & GP teams for getting this far in the 2018/19 learning year.
Learning session 4 will be held on the evening of 25th of June at the Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron.
At this final learning session we will be:
- SHARING your overall successes as shown in the data
- HEARING from Ministry of Health Director-General Dr Ashley Bloomfield
- TEACHING sustainability skills to help you keep the momentum going
- CELEBRATING teams transitioning into our alumni network
The agenda for the evening will be released soon as well as the registration link. Please note the following:
- Only register a maximum of 2-3 team members for this learning session. If you register more attendees a member of the Safety in Practice team will be in touch to remedy this.
- On the evening please park within white line spaces only to avoid receiving a parking ticket. Yellow lined spaces are reserved for boat owners. There is plenty of free parking alongside the front of the RNZYS & next to Westhaven Marina Management on Westhaven Dr; a short 3 minute stroll to the RNZYS. A map to this parking will be uploaded prior to the evening.
- You are welcome to attend from the start of the formal part of the evening (i.e. skipping the light dinner), if arriving after the meal time please enter through the back entrance.
We look forward to welcoming you at the final learning session for the 2018/19 learning year!
If you have any questions please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org